Translate

Monday, May 23, 2016

Meet the Press

Farrah Fawcett

American Actress (1947-2009)





https://youtu.be/7_Hgw12VS3k

Questions:

1: What were you most famous for?
   -I'm mostly known for being Jill Monroe, a private investigator, in Charlie's Angels
2: Besides acting, what were you well known for?
   -Before acting, I participated in beauty pageants and many commercials. My hair was also a major staple throughout my career.
3: What encouraged you to pursue acting?
   -After I won a beauty pageant an agent came up to me and suggested I take up acting.
4: Did you attend college for acting?
   - I actually attended University of Texas and got my degree in microbiology. After I graduated I moved to LA to pursue my career.
5: Did you get cast in movies and tv shows right away?
   -Um no, I actually started off with toothpaste, shampoo, and other cosmetic commercials. I occasionally made small appearances on TV shows, but no big leads.
6: Why did you take a break from Charlie's Angels?
   -I got a big opportunity for movie, but the producers of Charlie's Angels didn't appreciate that much and I was sued. They replaced me for a while with Goldie Hawn and allowed me to make guest appearances after we reached a settlement.
7: Have you won any awards?
   - I was nominated for 5 Golden Globes, 4 Emmy's, Won 4 Brave Otto Awards, Won a CableACE Award, a Jupiter Award, and won People's Choice Award, among many others.
8: Were you ever married?
   -I was married to Lee Majors for eleven years, but it ended when we realized we were two very independent people. 
9: How did you meet Lee Majors?
   -My publicist set me up on a blind date. Lee became taken with me and helped me further my acting career by using his own public standing. Soon enough I was booked for my film debut of Love is Funny Thing.
10: Were you with anybody after your split from Lee Majors?
   -Soon after the divorce I moved in with Ryan O'Neal, a friend of Lee's, and we were together off and on until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment